This blog's sponsor is author Ryn Shell.
White Chocolate Popcorn Deluxe
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 57 grams white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate and butter; stir until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Add the cranberries, nuts, and salt, toss again.
- Spread onto waxed paper. Cool until set.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: approximately 2 Litre